Monday, December 20, 2010

OPK week

OPKs have begun. We are following the "rules" for conceiving a boy. Wish Eric Luck. Ha. Difficult for me to believe that the sex of baby hasnt already been decided but what the heck. Two OPK tests per day to discover the peak ovulation day. Kinda fun.

The Nanny is set, which is a huge relief. Suzie has agreed and will join us as soon as she is needed. If all goes as planned we will be prego by Decembers end and gestation in full swing. If a miracle happens and we the HG has some how disappeared Wahoooo. IF not we should be seeing signs of HG Week 2 of January and I will do my best to stay hydrated until I am unable. Then the Doc, Dr. Christine Knudsen at St Als will try everything under the sun before having me consent to Picc. Now Do not take this like I am wanting or willing the HG to occur. I am praying for a miracle but preparing for the HG.

Having gone down this road a couple of times I remember not being prepared was stressful and the more stressed an HG woman the worse the HG symptoms. UGH.

Having Suzi agree has taken so much of the stress already and we havent even REALLY begun. I know my kiddos will be taken care of by THE SUZ. She is incredible, kind, loving, loyal, committed, & playful. She requires please and thank you and the usual manners that we too expect and enjoy teaching. She will be amazing and I have a feeling my HG wont be as taxing this time around. The girls absolutely love her. SO wish us blessings this week of ovulation as we embark on the greatest adventure of our lives for the 3rd time. Wahoooo.

Merry Christmas week to all, and may you all be blessed with the light and blessings of Christmas as well. If it is a particularly difficult year I pray for you courage and strength to endure and be the best that you can be.

1 comment:

  1. After reading this I thought that Suzie (Walter) was going to be the nanny. I didn't know there was more than one THE SUZ. So I asked her about it...turns out she's not your nanny :)

    Anyways, I'll pray for you during this hard time in your life...it sounds terrible. But you are strong and amazing and I KNOW you will make it through! Of course, I can't wait to see this beautiful baby...you and Eric have a gift and I'm glad that you will be bringing another ridiculously cute child into this world. Take care!

    -Katie Powell

    ReplyDelete